ALF Intranet is an entirely web-based application designed to allow read-only browsing of the ALF data - and scanned minute book documents - from anywhere within the firm or even from your clients' desktops. ALF Intranet is a component - with the ALF Scanning Assistant - of ALF's so-called "virtual minute book".
You may click on any image to view a larger version.
ALF Intranet is available only with the Enterprise Edition of ALF Corporate, and includes the following features:
- ALF Intranet "Home Page" provides information dashboard for lawyers and staff to find quick figures, reports, and an easy method to search for corporate records.
- Advanced search form provides options for detailed searches of all corporate data.
- Intuitive hypertext navigation provides easy access to corporate summary information...
- ...as well as detailed summary information on associated "persons" or share classes.
- Optionally allow firm-wide access to assembled documents, registers, and scanned minute book documents (added with the ALF Scanning Assistant).
- ALF Administrator creates users and groups with specific access to corporate data; for example, to provide a client with access only to her family of companies.